About Me?

I'm a thirty something Fingerprint Expert working in a Police Force in the UK. I simply want to blog, mainly on fingerprints but I'm sure other topics will wiggle on in!

Sunday 8 April 2012

Why do I want to Blog?

I see so many topics on twitter that I would love to get involved in, I love healthy debates. The problem is that when you work for a Police Force you have to be mindful of what you say and do. Infact, that is true of any employee/employer relationship. When you tweet/blog you put an opinion out there for people to see and you should always be mindful of how far that opinion can go, something in recent weeks people seem to have forgot. (Myself included) I encourage healthy discussion on here, I dont intend to offend anybody. There are a few topics I am itching to get written down and so can't wait to get started! The other reason that I have decided to start a blog is simply because 140 characters isn't enough on Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. hmm, nice article about fingerspot :)
    very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Budget Fingerprinting & Notary is the certified expert in Dallas fingerprinting. Come in for same-day service, 24/7 emergency service, and special group rates!
    Dallas Police Fingerprinting

    ReplyDelete